29 April, 2016

INTERIOR INSPIRATION



I have totally changed my blog design and now I'm very satisfied how it looks. What do you think about this design? I wanted to make it look professional but simple at the same time. I don't know if it worked for me, only you can teel that. Waiting for your opinion in the comments!

Anyway, this is the first time when I'm writing the post with not my pictures, with the ones from the Pinterest. Actually, Pinterest is the best page if you want to look at beautiful pictures or to get some ideas for something, for example I have been searching a gift ideas for birthdays hahaha. Also here is lots of interior inspirations and I can look for hours to all that amazing interior designs... I wonder that some day my apartament (not house because I think that flats are way more better) will look similar to these pictures above... All that wooden pieces, green plants around and white or bricked walls are just awesome. 

Also I would like to have a big balcony as a great place for morning cups of tea and breakfast with my love... Or lovely evenings when the sky is full of stars... This is so amazing. It is totally my goals... I wish I would be that lucky! 

16 comments:

  1. great interior! so beautiful
    have a great weekend
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great interior inspo!!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration! My husband and I did the something not only in our home, but on my blog as well. There is just something beautiful about white walls, natural wooden, and adding pops of from nature and the plants. love your blog!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pictures, have a good weekend

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Thanks the comment under my post. I'd be happy if we can follow each others.
    I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin too, now it's your turn. :)

    Bai, Shiki

    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love for my house to look like this! I seriously sit on pinterest half the day drooling over interior inspiration I want

    xx

    Lizzie | Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice neutral coloured inspiration. As you commented in my blog, I followed you now in Instagram since I can't find you in Bloglovin. Please follow back :)

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible photos and design! Your blog is amazing!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can this be my house please? I would move right in haha! Great post btw! :)

    X Marjolein
    Miss CocoBlue | misscococlue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your blog (thanks for commenting on mine!) and love this layout you have. looks very chic =o)
    Would also love to have a balcony! Perfect for those sunday mornings just enjoying a cup of coffee =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog design is great - certainly minimal and professional, as you intended for it to be! I also love dreaming about interior design, you've put together some beautiful spaces here.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks beautiful! Love it

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing. Thank you for sharing, I'm actually working on a dream interior post.

    xBeka - www.bekaellen.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post dear :)kiss

    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/05/black.html
    Visit & follow my blog people, I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, interior goals for sure! Your blog layout is lovely as well. I definitely need to freshen mine up soon!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  16. those spaces look so perfect! ♥

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete