06 June, 2016



COCOMELODY

Hello, babies! Today I'm back with a little bit of inspiration for those who are planning their wedding... Even if I'ma little bit too young for getting married, I always cought me thinking about this special day. In opinion, I'm not the only one like that. Young girls are always wondering how their wedding day will look, what kind of sress she will wear and etc. I have been watching lots of pictures where beautiful wedding dresses are and I was thinking which one I will want to wear when I will be getting married. 

So I found some beautiful dresses at the store Cocomelody. They have so much amazing dresses on their website but this time I chose lace wedding dresses to show you. I like that small details on the back or on the front. They look so amazing and so girly... I always wanted the dress which has so much lace details on it. Isn't it amazing? These wedding gowns are so beautiful to me... Also they can be made with custom measurments. It is so good because then you will be sure that this dress will be perfect for your body. if you are affraid to buy online you can try on these dresses at their stores in USA (LA), Austria, the Neatherlands, Germany and Japan.

Of course Cocomelody now is doing a sale campaign and it is 10% off to wedding dresses $400+. This code ends by 30 of June, so those who want to by a perfect dress for the wedding should be hurry!  


Links of dresses that I have chosen for this post:
1) here 2here 3) here

7 comments:

  1. Great post dear :) beautiful dress.
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/06/happy-b-day-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspirations :)
    http://aniaanaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh they have a really gorgeous lace gowns. Love your post Ieva :D

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to go wedding dress shopping one day! Thank you for sharing. :)

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete