14 July, 2016

INTERIOR INSPIRATION


PICTURES FROM PINTEREST

As you can see this time I chose the same style of the interior as always but a little bit in a different way. Last time I upload really bohemian home interiors and this time I wanted to share with you my finds which are a little bit more Scandinavian but with bohemian taste too. I love Scandinavian interior style for home but all these plants and bohemian rugs are so good looking too. I think that these two styles are the best mix ever for decorating your home. It looks so amazing, isn't it? ♥ Also, I added pictures of various corners, rooms so it looks like my dream home in pictures. How wonderful that is! I wish I could have that apartment just now! My most favourite details for home decorating are: bohemian rugs, plants, wood ladders and mirrors in circle shape. Of course colours such as cream, white or any other light color is amazing. It looks very relaxing to be there.. What are your dream apartments? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh these are so gorgeous, I love the ladder with the lights, and circular mirrors are so stylish right now!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladders and circular mirror are really my favourite pieces in interior!! Of course, I can't forget plants!

      Delete
  2. wow beautiful pics :D

    https://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing ideas!

    With love, Sofia Silva
    GOLDEN FASHION ♡

    ReplyDelete