03 July, 2016

WISHLIST

1. WOUTERS&HENDRIX (here) 2. FLEUR DU MAL (here) 3. IRO (here
4. MICHAEL KORS (here) 5. MARSELL (here)

It is not a new that lingerie trend is totally major trend of the season. Sheer and lace materials are one of the most beautiful things when I'm talking about clothes. It looks so adorable, so fragile, so pure, so feminine. Isn't it just beautiful? Because it is really awesome to me, I thought about doing a wishlist which contains a whole matched look. And the main thing is this absolutely amazing rose lace cami by Fleur Du Mal. This top looks like the one who can be worn in a day time or like underwear. All I can say that it is like two in one hahaha. Other pieces that I picked from the same luxury store Ferfetch (here) is all white. I felt like picking all white pieces will pop out a cami. Am I right or wrong? Anyway, these earrings by Wouters&Hendrix are just stunning. They are so simple and elegant and I can't actually take my eyes from these. I know that these trousers by Iro are a little bit pricey but I think that they are really the ones that I have to have. Like seriously. These are one of my favourites!! It looked so good on the model... I wish I had a model body hahaha. The next two pieces - backpack and lace-up shoes. These can be worn almost with everything, they are so versatile. Isn't it just great??

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist dear :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/07/the-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esta lista estar com tudo
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete