01 March, 2015

AISLE STYLE

Gold Seuin Beaded Sheath Bateau Neck Tulle Sparkling Dress (HERE)

Hello, babies! Today I'm back with a little bit of inspiration for those who are planning their wedding... Even if I'ma little bit too young for getting married, I always catch me thinking about this special day. In my opinion, I'm not the only one. Young girls are always wondering how their wedding day will look, what kind of dress she will wear and etc. I have been watching lots of pictures where beautiful wedding party dresses are and I was thinking which one I will want to wear when I will be getting married. 

But today I wanted to share with you not about bridesmaid dresses!!! It is so nice to be not only the bride but a bridesmaid too!!! I have never been a bridesmaid so this is kind of my dream as well... Of course, as every young and beautiful girl, I understand that a dress has a big impact of a total look. This is why I wanted to show you some of the bridesmaid dresses 2017 that are so beautiful for this occasion! 

Sequin Pattern Embroidered A-line Knee Lenght Pink Tull Couture Dress (HERE)

So I found some wonderful dresses at the store called Aisle Style. They have so much amazing dresses on their website but this time I chose lace bridesmaid dresses. I like that small details on the back or on the front. They look so amazing and so girly... I always wanted the dress which has so much lace details on it. Isn't it amazing? These special occasion dresses are so beautiful to me... Also they can be made with custom measurments. It is so good because then you will be sure that this dress will be perfect for your body. And it is so cool that there is a designs not only for thin girls but also for plus size. Don't forget to check out small and plus size bridesmaid dresses as well as long and short bridesmaid dresses. It feels that they have everything. What a wonderful store!

Illusion Bateau Neck Silver Sequin beaded Sheath Tull Dress (HERE)

P.S. sponsored post

4 comments:

  1. Cute dresses, the first one is my favorite

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning dresses:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silver dresses are top! ♥

    Have a nice day~

    ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear! ♥♥♥
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/02/my-experience-in-art-master-class-in-usa.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete