23 July, 2017

gingham


CHALLENGES ARE WHAT MAKE LIFE INTERESTING AND OVERCOMING
THEM IS WHAT MAKES LIFE MEANINGFUL
- Joshua J. Marine -

Romper ZAFUL (here) / Chocker is made by myself / Sunglasses NEW YORKER (similar here)
Espadrilles H&M (SALE!) / Earrings NEW YORKER / (sponsored by ZAFUL)

After a long break I'm back with a new outfit! These past days were so intense: I just graduated, had my friend's 18th birthday party (post is coming soon), send a request to university with a wish to study there (tomorrow I'm going to get the answer!), relaxed at the sea, worked a lot. So the I promised my self that on the weekend I'm going to do something for my blog and I decided to be back with an outfit post. The base of this look is this amazing romper which ZAFUL has sent me. In my opinion, the quality is good, the material and tassels are soft and it looks so beautiful. This one is so minimalistic because I just paired it with espadrilles from H&M which I got few days ago on sale and with a home-made choker. When it is so hot outside, I like to go for less accessories. It is more comfortable, yes? Love xx

1 comment:

  1. you have a great jumpsuit :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete