10 August, 2017

AIRLINES


ONCE A YEAR, GO SOMEPLACE YOU'VE
NEVER BEEN BEFORE
- Dalai Lama -

 Blouse H&M (here) / Sunglasses SINSAY ( similar here) / Denim CROPP (SALE! here) / Crossbody bag ROSEGAL (SALE! here
Lace-up flats SINSAY (similar here) / (sponsored by ROSEGAL)

Yesterday was all sunny until I decided to do some pictures for the outfit post hahaha. and suddenly it started to rain! You can see from the horizontal picture these rain drops, awesome. Do you remember the last post that I did with this beautiful denim skirt? If not, click here to see. The colours are the same, light peach pink and denim but the outfits are tottaly different. Love it. These summer days are just chilling at home time. Tomas is working all the time til 5pm so it's so boring... Waiting for the next episode of Game of Thrones. I love that historical feeling in TV shows so if you have some more to recommend me, please! I'm suffering from boredom. I even started to look for cooking recipes and making the folder of them but I still know that I'm not going to cook hahaha. Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Very stylish this look with the denim mini!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete