12 August, 2017

INTERIOR


You know my love for interior and my hobby to search wonderful pictures of it on Pinterest. So I thought about sharing my newest found with you. If youguys love to see these kind of post, please tell me down below, because I don't really know if it is worth to make interior posts on blog. I know that it is so hard to buy your own apartment in this world because the prices are so high and every young person does not have that much, especially if he is wondering to buy a new apartment or house which has been built recently. I'm a person who really likes to think about the future and imagine a life he wants so I searched what kind of flat will I want. And here is just dreams, of course but I believe that one day everythng will work fine. Like I have to believe in dreams, right? And for nw, I can jst watch at these beautiful pictures and choose what I like the most. I have decided what kind of living room I want, what kind of kitchen, dinning room, bathroom but it is so hard to choose something for a bedroom. I love pastels and white but I don't want to make a place, which is suppsosed to be for sleeping and relaxing after a hard work day, an office looking room. I'm searching for some cute and cozy ideas but it is very hard, nothing royal, nothing too simple. Ahhh! Anyway, till the day I'll have an opportunity to decor my home, I will change my mind thousand times. But still I think that home is the most salient place for a man. Love xx

1 comment:

  1. These are such pretty designs, making me want to decorate for sure!


    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete